This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Thursday, February 14, 2013

TT-Interesting fact! 

 



I just learned an interesting beauty tip. I am testing out a line of hair care. Many of you may know I create my own conditioner and gel. 



I discovered my conditioner does in fact work. I do not have dry hair and Keratin & Silk proteins are not me for. Why? Because I don't have dry hair.

If you have dry hair then you want silk proteins or/and keratin in your products. Look for Hydrolyzed * like oats, wheat, soy, silk, corn...etc.


Once again I have to thank Susan for her wonderful blog-Point of Interest-of knowledge! 

 

1 comment :

  1. i have dry hair & didnt know I needed to look for that stuff.. thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...