Counting down the days to Valentine's Day
Heart shaped Raviolis-2011
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1 1/2 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough sit for 10mins then divide in groups.
- Roll your dough with a rolling pin. Keep some extra flour if it sticks.
- Use a cookie cutter (heart) to shape.
- Spoon in your mix.
- Put another cut shape on top.
- Use a fork to press the seam. If you over stuff the middle it will push out even if you are gentle with the fork. It takes some practice.
- Place the ravioli in a boiling pot of water and cook ;-)
Use your favorite sauce topping when done. This recipe makes 24 raviolis. You may need more flour. I increased the amount 2/13/13 but didn't measure.