1. Book a Spa Day ...... just for you. You don't have to leave your house to have a spa day. Give your household fair warning that you are taking 20 for yourself & close out the world.
2. Bake for fun ..... Make some silly decorated cookies or your favorite recipe. Now you have something to munch on.
3. Binge-watch Holiday Shows! What's your favorite holiday classic movie? I just love curling up on the couch with just the glow of the holiday lights while watching Rudolph.
4. When shopping look for pre-made gift sets especially the handmade kind. Support Small Business.
5. Grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and just sit still. Use your senses to enjoy the season.
6. Plan your outfit with accessories AHEAD of time! You will thank yourself later.
7. Stretch material bottoms are your friend! Trust me, no one is judging.
8. Don't forget to add some sparkle to bring out your personality with some beautiful accessories.
9. Turn up your favorite tunes & no it doesn't have to be holiday tunes!.
10. Remember to enjoy these moments. Take silly and serious photos for looking back in the future.
I work with women ages 30+ who want to feel-good w/ comfy & easy to use hair accessories. I help them overcome hair challenges to make them feel empowered. Please join us to learn about hair care, hair-styling, fashion and more. Click the button below.