Vitamins and nutrients play a key role in promoting healthy hair & scalp.
Let's take a closer look at a few key compounds & elements.
Copper aids in the production of melanin which is responsible for hair pigmentation like black or brown which prolongs the hair from turning gray. Copper also promotes the flow of nutrients in the blood to the follicles. Eat foods like chickpeas, spinach/kale, shiitake mushrooms & broccoli. Give these two recipes a try.
Everyone desires shiny hair. Did you know that comes from a diet rich in Omega-3? Our body doesn't produce this fatty acid compound so we need to seek it foods like salmon, flax-seed oil, spinach & black walnuts. Check out these recipes which also contain copper.
- One Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts
- One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
- Apple-Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Apple Walnut Spinach Salad
- Apple avocado spinach salad -BONUS high in Copper & add Omega 3- by replacing pecans with black walnuts.
- Apple-Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich - BONUS high in Omega 3, Copper & B5
- Mayo-Free Avocado Egg Salad
- Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast
- Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta - Rich in Copper & B5
Hey There! I am Michele & I left my FT job 11 years ago.
During those 11 years I have cared for my mother after multiple surgeries,
developed rare skin issue after my son's birth & became a Female Flexi Stylist Entrepreneur.
I remember how frustrating it was dealing with broken hair clips, frizzy hair and lost elastics.
I realize that some of you experience these issues too & I want help.
I need YOUR help by completing a survey on hair care so I can help others like yourself!
Simply fill out this survey to enter --- https://members.fiitfu.com/pages/MicheleClarke/haircare
Pages on this website may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website, Crazy for Savings, will make a referral commission.