This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, February 4, 2013

Feb 4th Valentine's Day

Counting down the days to Valentine's Day

 

Heart Sun catchers.

I first discovered this craft when Amanda had her own small blog. Now she is part of craft town

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of wax paper I re-purposed a clear plastic box. I used a cookie cutter to trace the heart shape. I used the same method, mod podge and tissue paper, for the design.

4 comments :

  1. These are so pretty! I always love decorating for Valentines Day. Thank you for sharing this crafty idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute. I may make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I may make some of these! I posted once but didn't get a confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these, any color in winter is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...