This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tips and Tricks Tues 12/11

I discovered this super awesome and easy tutorial on making a gift box from 12x12 craft paper. Ready for my reveal? I have to say I am in LOVE with this concept.



I stamped 4x4 card stock in 3 colors and adhered them to the main paper.

I made a felt lid instead of paper. I should have used stiff felt instead of soft for a tighter fit.
The lid keeps the box together.



I then added a ribbon bow and hand stamped wooden tag.


Inspiration from:

 

© Holly's Arts and Crafts corner

 


© Crafting with Class

 

© Crafting with Class-Box tutorial

 

  DIY: How to tie bows - How to make a graduated loopy bow - How to make a loopy bow

© Save on Crafts bow Tutorial

8 comments :

  1. That box is gorgeous! Come here and make some for me please!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I'm going to try it out, not this year for Christmas but possibly for a birthday or baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how nice! I have to try this. Very creative thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! You are so crafty. I have to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love paper crafts I am going to be making these for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful but I can assure I will never try it ;-) ~TALU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought the same when I saw it but gave it a try.

      Delete
  7. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
    TALU

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...