Thursday, May 30, 2013

TT-Research before shopping




Utilize social networks to read customer comments/complaints about companies or products before making a purchase!

Last night I was researching cat towers and condos. I fell in love with one and was just about to order when I saw they were on Facebook and twitter. They had ONE, just one tweet since last fall and ZERO followers. Their Facebook page was slammed with complaints. I didn't see one positive comment on the quality of their products. Parts were missing and damaged. Customer Service was a joke.

I saved us $ and frustration by taking the time to read comments on their social networks. It's become the new BBB.

I never found a tree just like that item but sometimes when something is too good to be true.....

I heard many good things about Armarkat and found a sweet deal on Walmart. Free shipping and cash back through shopathome, ebates and/or swagbucks.

For a few bucks more you can order this on Amazon for free two day shipping.


Past Tips and Tricks Thursdays

 

No comments:

Post a Comment