This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TT-Research before shopping




Utilize social networks to read customer comments/complaints about companies or products before making a purchase!

Last night I was researching cat towers and condos. I fell in love with one and was just about to order when I saw they were on Facebook and twitter. They had ONE, just one tweet since last fall and ZERO followers. Their Facebook page was slammed with complaints. I didn't see one positive comment on the quality of their products. Parts were missing and damaged. Customer Service was a joke.

I saved us $ and frustration by taking the time to read comments on their social networks. It's become the new BBB.

I never found a tree just like that item but sometimes when something is too good to be true.....

I heard many good things about Armarkat and found a sweet deal on Walmart. Free shipping and cash back through shopathome, ebates and/or swagbucks.

For a few bucks more you can order this on Amazon for free two day shipping.


Past Tips and Tricks Thursdays

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...