Monday, May 6, 2013

Lilla Rose Flexi Clips

O.M.G. I love them! You have to try one. I can help you with sizing if you need. I went back and forth for months deciding. It's hard to find a barrette that works with my thick hair. I feel like Goldilocks picking them out. I easily wasted twice the price of these Flexi clips trying to find one barrette.

The flexi, made of piano wire, have 3 notches on the pin, come in several sizes and colors. Even the beads don't pull my hair. I can sleep with a small one in my head at the crown too.




For the above photo, my circumference is 3 1/2. That is on the high end of the small so I use a medium. If I pull the sides only on the top of my head I use a small. For pony tails I use a large. Perfect for morning bedhead hair. Here is the size chart.





Which are your favorites? Come visit my Facebook page for Sales and Updates.

Each new customer is eligible for buy 3 get 1 free. One per household. 4th item must be $16 or less and is ordered by the consultant.

Get even more free stuff when you host your own party! 30mins in your pajamas. No cleaning or preparing food for your guests! 

Reserve a date here.




No comments:

Post a Comment