- Ibotta -Choose products and complete tasks to earn more cash. Go shopping then upload your receipt via phone. Earn Cash!
- Endorse -Weekly offers-some may increase by sharing on social networks. Shop then upload your receipt and earn. NLA fall 2013
- Saving Star -Add your store card(s), add offers and shop. Reward is tracked via your store card #. You may add more than one card per store. For instance Mom has her own cards from when she lived alone. 99% We use my husbands card alone. Fast gift card delivery. If you use other electronically clipped coupons it may conflict and allow only one offer. (lifetime $54.05)
- Recycle bank -While caring for the environment you can earn points. Each week you earn points for recycle pick up. Some areas have a barcode that is scanned, others are weighed by neighborhood for point rewards. You can earn points from education games online too. Redeem for gift cards, coupons or merchandise.
- Swagbucks -I dedicated a post already on swagbucks here. Complete offers for points and redeem for gift cards like Paypal and Amazon. I make well over $500 a year. Doesn't sound like a paycheck but when you shop clearance and sales it goes a long way. I use this to purchase holiday gifts too.
- Ebates & Shop at home -Before you check out online visit both of these sites for % cash back. Shopathome offers 110% if say Ebates records a higher reward. Ebates allows you to cash out in Amazon gift cards. Shop at home sends a check when $20min is met. This comes in handy for Holiday shopping. Ebates (lifetime $89.98) & Shop at home (lifetime rewards $131.20)
Consistently use these programs and refer your friends and family. They start to add up quickly. I had forgot about my savingstar points. I was short $4 making my Amazon order free for things I wanted not needed. I logged into several of these programs and found $5.10 in savingstar. Cash it in immediately or save for a rainy day like I had.
This post contains affiliate links in which I receive a referral bonus when you kindly use my link to sign up.