This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, March 11, 2013

PYP Letter Stamps


Did you get in on this Pick your plum daily deal before it sold out?
I did! I recently used these for my son's party invitations and welcome sign. Tip: use a rubber band to hold the word or phrase together while stamping.

























FYI the stamping on the right was rushed at midnight. The one on the left (invitation) is much neater. Make sure you have plenty of ink and don't pressure too hard.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...