Lemon Catmint (Nepeta cataria 'Citriodora') If you have cats, you’ll be happy to know that they aren’t usually fond of the lemon scented catmint. Catmint can be a messy, sprawling, floppy plant, so don’t be hesistant to harvest and cut it back hard. Lemon catmint is a bit better behaved than the common ornamental catmints. This lemon scented herb grows to about 3' tall and has winter flowers in mid-summer.
Sedum 'Blue Pearl'
- Non-fading intense BLUE foliage
- Strong leaves like PLASTIC!
- Withstands 55mph windstorm with no stem breakage
- Over 6+ months of non-fading foliage color
- Bright pink contrasting flowers