This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, March 4, 2013

March Challenge week 1





This weekend we hit the Dollar Tree! I actually surprised my son with the new bins and a new trash can for his room to sweeten the deal. I was shocked that when we arrived him he immediately started to fill the bins. In the car we discussed red/blue for trains and cars and yellow/green for tools and construction. Sunday I picked up a 5th bin with handles for his not so small but not big trucks and trains. Check out the photos below. Amazing what $5 can do!






10 comments :

  1. I picked up those same bins last week - for my son too. They are the perfect size for his toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the handles. It makes it much easier to pull them out himself.

      Delete
  2. what a great $1 pick. Who knew kids can have organization in their brain. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job! I need to grab some bins for my boys toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a BIG difference! Don't ya love the dollar stores?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my! It was pure luck we found these. I had almost given up looking for the right bins. Patience paid out.

      Delete
  5. Wow! What a difference! I love Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to make a trip to the Dollar Store. Does this system work for big boys too? I wonder if I could get my husband to organize his computer stuff.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yes it does! We have a 3 draw dresser/cabinet for our computer needs. I have 2 blue bins on the top for cd's/games. The 2nd drawer has wires and misc in a box with no tid. Third is photo paper and larger items ;-)

      Delete
  7. Great job and it is so colorful too! They certainly did the trick and sorting by color is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...