This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, April 8, 2013

Simple to Jungle

It just takes a few simple colored cloths, a stencil and raffia to transform a banquet table for a Jungle/Safari party.

jungle /safari table



Start with a plastic table cloth in the color of your choice (Party supply $2.99 or $1 Dollar Store). I had white on hand that I purchased at Target's after Christmas Clearance.

jungle /safari table


 
jungle stenciljungle stencil




















I cut two pieces of SmartFab non-woven fabric for the size of the table. You can read my review here. The yellow adds more pop to the center. I found the stencil at ACMoore for $4.99. I followed the directions that came with the stencil, painting it white first. I then went back and blended three different greens.



jungle /safari table


For the final Tropical touch I added the Raffia skirt to the table found on Amazon for $14. I used my Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card for payment. Learn how you can score free purchases at Amazon by using Swagbucks in my post found here.

Clearance plastic cloth $1
Stencil $4.99
SmartFab free sample from my review
Raffia Shirt $14 (free with my AGC)
3 Paints .87 each= $2.67
Two brushes at .37 each =$.74
Total $9.41 for a unique table cloth.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, PickyourPlum.com & Amazon.com.




Jungle Theme Party Posts


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...