Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lilla Rose introduces




Are you ready for a Pre-Holiday sale at Lilla Rose?

 

What if I told you there were 3 new flexi clips, a new headband and shorter pins on 3 You-Pins for sale? That’s right! The first 24hours these new items will be 10% along with free shipping. Continue to enjoy the free shipping for two days following.

 Ends November 9th



 

 



















All these hair accessories make great holiday gifts for children and adults alike. Flexi clips can be used as scarf clips too! Badge clips can hold quilting scissors too! It's how my Mother in Law keeps her at arms reach but away from little fingers.


The pearl headband would look wonderful on ladies in a family Christmas photo. I can see the family smiling now on the card. Oh how I wish I was a little girl again, twirling in my red Christmas dress wearing those aurora borealis pins.




No comments:

Post a Comment