I hesitate for months because I don't have many punches but I do have a cricut with a handful of cartridges that cut shapes.
I picked a character I couldn't simply cut on the cricut & was related to Christmas. How does Sam look? I think he turned out pretty good for my first attempt.
I started with a punch elf art and matched shapes to my cartridges. I cut several sizes until I was content. Below are cutting details.
- George and Basic shapes, rounded corner triangle - 2 3/4
- Brim: George..., rounded #4 rectangle - 3
- Mini Monograms Flower - 3/4
- Plantin Schoolbook leaf -3 1/4 & 2 3/4
- Home Accents leaf shadow - 5
- George and Basic shapes circle - 1 , 1/2, 1/4
- Nose 3/4