This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pick Your Plum

Listen very carefully crafty people. Get your credit card and RUN, not walk to Pick your Plum for this awesome deal! I actually have been holding back for a special price for a year now. I searched my craft stores and Amazon and today's deal at Pick your Plum is the best value.

67% off ABC stamps. Type and handwriting font.


Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, PickyourPlum.com & Amazon.com.



Stamp letters measure about 1/4" and come in a lovely wooden box measuring 3.25 x 2.75"
 
  • Uppercase Stamps - Type Set Font $4.99
  • Lowercase Stamps - Type Set Font $4.99
  • Uppercase Stamps - Handwriting Font $4.99
  • Lowercase Stamps - Handwriting Font $4.99
  • Pack of 12 Wonderfully Wooden Spoons $2.99
  • One of each $22.95
Fine Print:  Stamps ship for just $3.95 and only $9.95 for our Canadian friends.  Packages will be on their way on or before January 28th.

What I love the most about Pick Your Plum is the pins for crafts using their products.


3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!
    You're right, you can spend a fortune on these cool things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love working with my hands and stamps are one of my favorites. Those stamps are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great for people who likes making crafts. Handy for projects with the kids as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...