Monday, April 8, 2013

Simple to Jungle

It just takes a few simple colored cloths, a stencil and raffia to transform a banquet table for a Jungle/Safari party.

jungle /safari table



Start with a plastic table cloth in the color of your choice (Party supply $2.99 or $1 Dollar Store). I had white on hand that I purchased at Target's after Christmas Clearance.

jungle /safari table


 
jungle stenciljungle stencil




















I cut two pieces of SmartFab non-woven fabric for the size of the table. You can read my review here. The yellow adds more pop to the center. I found the stencil at ACMoore for $4.99. I followed the directions that came with the stencil, painting it white first. I then went back and blended three different greens.



jungle /safari table


For the final Tropical touch I added the Raffia skirt to the table found on Amazon for $14. I used my Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card for payment. Learn how you can score free purchases at Amazon by using Swagbucks in my post found here.

Clearance plastic cloth $1
Stencil $4.99
SmartFab free sample from my review
Raffia Shirt $14 (free with my AGC)
3 Paints .87 each= $2.67
Two brushes at .37 each =$.74
Total $9.41 for a unique table cloth.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, PickyourPlum.com & Amazon.com.




Jungle Theme Party Posts


 

No comments:

Post a Comment