Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2-Centerpiece base

Yesterday I showed you how to make a simple and cheap Palm Tree. Today I am going to show you how I transformed it into a centerpiece.

















 Things you will need:
  • Wooden Frame
  • Foam
  • Glue Gun

You will need a square frame and foam larger than the opening of the frame. Both of these were found at Walmart. The foam was $3.99 and the frame was .97.

I cut the foam to fit the opening of the frame where you would insert a photo. I then painted the wooden frame with acrylic paint in jungle green.


Once the frame was dried I use the glue gun to secure the foam to the frame. I applied a generous amount of glue to the bottom of the paper towel roll tree and centered it on the foam.


 The photo above is from the planning stage which is why the frame isn't painted yet.






Jungle Theme Party Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment