This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Apothecary!

I am a bit obsessed with a book series called Outlander. The first season is now on Starz. I love that the main character is into herbs and natural healing while in the 1800's.

I noticed these apothecary and a few others at the crafts stores and thought "I can do that!" I have plenty of empty jars hanging around for crafts. I have glass paint too by Deco Art which I have used previously on my glass garden flowers. Next I needed to create or find labels to print. I love pinterest for this purpose!











The paint is fairly thick so I mixed in Mod Podge. I used craft glue to stick the labels to the glass then finished with a thin coat of Mod Podge.



Not too shabby Aye! 

You can use as a centerpiece & fill in with leaves/ pumpkins.


 Or you can put it on display in the window....

I love the look with some eerie filters on Picmonkey!

 

When you have time check out Pickmonkey. 
You can design your own labels and upload the photos to print.



6 Must have decorations

You may also like:

Bloody Scene


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...