This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spooky Effects


When I was young, Halloween was a special holiday & my Aunt's birthday. Every year after trick or treating all the cousins would meet up at her house for a party. That family bond and celebration is part of why I love Halloween so much.

Now that we are grown and my Aunt has since past I love to decorate inside and out in in honor of that memory.



Last Year I purchased a few decorative pieces from Kohl's for our front window. This year I went with a different window theme. They hold a tealight candle inside for a spooky effect. I added velium to the windows & owl so an open flame wasn't the best choice.

I recently fell in love with Pink Zebra soy sprinkles. OMG they are amazing. I rarely burn candles since I become a Mom. These soy melts are a wonderful alternative. Behind the figures I have a Orange Simmer Light with a mix of fall baked scents. Not only does it look like Halloween it smells like Halloween.

You can contact Jamie with your Pink Zebra questions.
















For those going "OH I want that house", I found the haunted house on Amazon, but with different colors.

 

 

 Do you have any special Halloween traditions, past or present?



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...