This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for Giveaway



If you follow my blog then you know I am a HUGE fan of Coconut Oil. Actually it started shortly after I won a bottle of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil over 2 years ago. I have been hooked since. It does have a strong coconut scent just like Olive oil has it's own unique scent and taste.



Check out these links to learn more about Tropical Traditions Coconut oil.

I love baking with it:
I love applying it to my body:
I love cleaning furniture & wooden floors. It's amazing at removing dirt.
Yes that photo is taken the same day, just an hour after cleaning with pure coconut oil. 



 

Now is your chance to win a 32oz Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. Starts 9/24/13 12:01 am and runs till 10/1/13 11:59pm / US & CA 18+



a Rafflecopter giveaway




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

 

Disclosure: Though Crazy for Savings did receive a product at no charge for review purposes, I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own. This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...