Who doesn't love homemade granola!
Use these ingredients to create your own! Simply replace the Canola oil with Coconut oil. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Chia seeds and Flaxseeds.
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place granola mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet and shape into a rectangle, about 13 x 9 x 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely then cut into 3 x 1 inch bars.