This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, September 17, 2012

Yummy Pinterest Recipes

Lemon Crinkle Cookies

This truly melt in your mouth. Bake time is perfect for small cookies but average to large cookies need at least 2 extra minutes. HUGE hit with my family. 

 







<*>

 

No Bake Granola Bars with Jelly/Jam

If you are on Pinterest I am sure you have seen the pins for Nutrigrain type bars. I used this recipe and added apple jelly between the layers. Just pour half the mix, flatten, add the jelly/jam and layer the rest of the mixture on top. Lightly flatten the top layer. Keep in the refrigerate.




<*>


Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers

I made these for the adults at my son's 3rd Birthday Party. I used green chilies instead of Jalapeno's to accommodate the guests. These were so yummy I didn't take a photo before diving into the dish.


Photo credit: Tasty Kitchen

<*>

One-Bite Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

This mix was a little runny but they came out perfect. I baked these in our toaster oven for July 4th 2011. I will definitely make these again. Perfect for Football season.


Photo credit:



What are some of your favorite Pinned recipes? 

2 comments :

  1. ARGGGG now I am starving :) That all look so good....cant even tell you which one looks better - all 4 look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jalapano Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers look great! I need to take the time to actually make some of the things I pin on pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...