- To enter, you must be a member of Pinterest. (See rules for details on creating an account.)
- Once a member, go to http://pinterest.com/vitacost/ and follow Vitacost.
- After following Vitacost, create a board titled "Vitacost Set & Save" under the "Products" category. Your board must include at least five (5) pins of products found at Vitacost.com. Each pin must contain #setandsave in the description.
- After posting your pins, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and URL link to your board containing the pins. One (1) randomly selected winner will receive a $50 Set & Save credit for three (3) months. Good luck and happy pinning!
Don't forget when you first sign up for Vitacost through my link you will receive a $10 coupon. Shipping is $4.99 excluding coupon discount.
Need more reasons to shop vitacost?
- Convince ordering whenever, wherever.
- No waiting in line.
- Bulk orders
- Reasonable prices
- Something for everyone
- Eating healthy has never been so easy
- Gluten free!
Amazon was my go to store for discounts and fast shipping. Amazon prices are no longer competitive for the products I love and they no longer offer 2 day free shipping with subscribe and save. With Set & Save you get 10% off your locked in lowest price when you order. Yes lock in guarantee lowest price for a product during your ordering cycle.
Gluten free and allergy free foods are hard to find in my local stores. We don't have the convenience of an All Natural Store. Now that Vitacost offers Set & Save I don't see myself shopping around for the best price. I know Vitacost offers what is best for my family.
You can select 2 free samples with each order. Stock up and save for a gift basket or try a new product.
Vitacost offers a referral program. If you sign up with my link, we both earn $10. Once you are familiar with Vitacost, share your love and $10 with your family/friends.
So what are my favorite products?
- YS Eco Bee Farms Pure Premium Clover Honey
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Flax Seeds
- Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Spectrum Essentials Chia Seed Omega-3 and Fiber
Use these ingredients to make Granola! Simply replace the Canola oil with Coconut oil. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Chia seeds and Flaxseeds.