This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Curb appeal






Do you visit Pinterest for ideas around the home, recipes or crafts? Last night I saw this and remembered we had left over pavers. What a simple way to transform your garden.
Check out Better Homes and Garden 20 ways to add curb appeal.



Our garden transformation. Pardon the quality of the finished photo. I had to garden at dusk to avoid bumble bees.


Before


After

 




4 comments :

  1. Wow! That looks great! I think I need to get my hubby crackin' lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....that's a big change and super elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice - doesnt feel so good looking at it after you completed it? That is my favorite part of home improvements

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain finally stopped! I can't wait to finish the other side ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...