This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Inspiration

I always had a creative side. I just need some inspiration. Pinterest is my place of inspiration.


This year I have a Haunted Halloween scene on my bookshelf. I purchased a black tree from Kohl's. I believe it's a Martha Stewart design.




I next made a paper house from this site. Remember to score before cutting. Total novice and I missed that the first try.



Next I made a candy corn fence using recycle card board wrapped with florist wire. I hot glued the candy corn to the card board. Be careful because they easily break. I added black glitter glue to the tops.

*Update* Candy corn is melting from the warm air. I would spray with clear acrylic sealer.
























I then used some cardstock stickers to complete my grave yard on a piece of foam.




I was inspired by this pin. 




Check out my Pinterest board for more ideas like the Mumpkin.

 

 


UPDATE! I am sad to report the mumpkin didn't last. Researching further.


7 comments :

  1. I could never make the candy corn fence because I would eat all of the candy corn. LOL! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You definitely have a creative side! I LOVE decorating for holidays as well, especially Halloween! I might have to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you great halloween/ fall decor looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am stealing the pumpkin idea! Love it!! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I will have to steal some of these ideas when I am decorating :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! You are very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...