Recipe and Linky Below.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Dole Shakers (mixed berry is my favorite)
- 1 Yoplait Smoothie (triple berry)
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Add your oil & egg to the flour mixture.
- Defrost the Dole & Yoplait smoothie. I mashed the fruit to my toddler's liking. Add this to your mix and lightly whisk together.
- Sprinkle with crumb topping mixture before baking.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done. If you use a foil liner check at 15 minutes.