This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sandalwood



Concentrating with a toddler in the room isn't an easy task which many of you may know. I have been spending the day reading about various individual essential oils. The latest oil I was reading about is Sandalwood.

I bought samples of 3 expensive oils for skin care. I tested s small drop Sandalwood on my skin thanks to my Spring rash. I went about my business and noticed I was enjoying the fragrance. I even commented to my mother. Break is over and I sit back to read more when I realize my concentration level has jump. The toddler is still in the room. I am not drinking coffee either. I am stunned! Here I am testing Sandalwood for skin application and it's working on my brain! I am totally sold on our centre blend.



I am now sold on our Centre Blend which contains Frankincense, Vetiver, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, sandalwood & ylang ylang.

You can purchase the blend here.


You can use Centre in our Diffuser or wear it all day on a terra cotta pendant. Consider using it as a deodorizer in your own made deodorant.  Recipe is found here.


For those curious I am reading about Essential oils from a non-bias opinion at Organic Facts.


What did you learn?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...