This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Friday, December 14, 2012

Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901)






*HOT DEAL!* I posted during the summer this would go on sale again. It was around $20 this summer. I purchased mine last year for the same price. Perfect for crafts, labels for storage/organization, school projects for kids...The uses are endless. Get it today for $16.99 for 79% savings and free shipping. Hurry before supplies run out. 

DEAL OVER


Don't forget some extra pouches.



Pins using the Laminator:


Leaves Suncatcher



Important Documents

Protect Children's books

Recipe cards & flash cards

5 comments :

  1. What a great deal. I want one but I need to finish the kids Christmas shopping before I shop for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH! I love this! This is going on to my list of "musts" :)

    Dawn from WithaSideofThriftiness.com
    And, coming soon... "Celebrate the Bump!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats! Missed the deal. I have been using contact paper (a far cry in performance compared to lamination) and it sounds like I need to stalk a good deal on this one, as we homeschool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...