Vitamins and nutrients play a key role in promoting healthy hair & scalp.
Let's take a closer look at a few key compounds & elements.
Copper aids in the production of melanin which is responsible for hair pigmentation like black or brown which prolongs the hair from turning gray. Copper also promotes the flow of nutrients in the blood to the follicles. Eat foods like chickpeas, spinach/kale, shiitake mushrooms & broccoli. Give these two recipes a try.
Everyone desires shiny hair. Did you know that comes from a diet rich in Omega-3? Our body doesn't produce this fatty acid compound so we need to seek it foods like salmon, flax-seed oil, spinach & black walnuts. Check out these recipes which also contain copper.
- One Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts
- One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
- Apple-Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Apple Walnut Spinach Salad
- Apple avocado spinach salad -BONUS high in Copper & add Omega 3- by replacing pecans with black walnuts.
- Apple-Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich - BONUS high in Omega 3, Copper & B5
- Mayo-Free Avocado Egg Salad
- Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast
- Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta - Rich in Copper & B5
I work with women ages 30+ who want to feel-good w/ comfy & easy to use hair accessories. I help them overcome hair challenges to make them feel empowered. Please join us to learn about hair care, hair-styling, fashion and more. Click the button below.
Are you looking to overcome hair challenges to make you feel empowered?
Please join us in our facebook group to learn about hair care, hair-styling, fashion and more by clicking "Join Now" below.
Pages on this website may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website, Crazy for Savings, will make a referral commission.