This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Marriage of Jolly Time & Smart Balance





I receive a JOLLY TIME Smart Balance trial pack: (1) box Smart Balance® Butter, (1) box Smart Balance® Butter Light and (1) heart-shaped bowl. I am super excited to review JOLLY TIME's Pop corn with Smart Balance since pop corn is a huge hit in my household. Smart Balance offers heart healthier options. JOLLY TIME pop corn is made from 100% whole grain. Together you have a healthier snack that is also Gluten Free. Here are the nutritional labels.







We didn't notice a taste difference between the Regular and Light Smart Balance JOLLY TIME Pop corn or Butter flavor JOLLY TIME Pop corn. I thought the buttery taste of the Smart Balance was much more flavorful than the Weight Watches JOLLY TIME Pop corn. Consistency in taste is very important to us. I would love to see Jolly Time's Kettle Corn made with the Smart Balance. Sometimes I crave a sweeter popcorn.

Visit JOLLY TIME on Facebook and check out their Nurture a Healthier Lifestyle Campaign
that will run until July 15, 2013. The campaign will be accompanied by a contest where fans can enter each week to win awesome prizes at random. Last year I won a year's worth of pop corn in several varieties! 







 
Don't forget to show them some love on Twitter too. This family gives JOLLY TIME with Smart Balance 2 thumbs up! In fact we have already bought more boxes! Get out there and get some yourself and enjoy a family night together.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...