Last year while baking my recipe called for Pumpkin Pie Spice. Oops we didn't have any. Did you know you could mix your own? This is why I love Pinterest.
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
How will you use your spice mix?
- Pour some in your new vacuum bag
- Sprinkle on Potpourri
- Simmer with Citrus peels in a crock pot warmer
- Add to your baking recipes like granola and muffins
Add a dash to your coffee
- Add to Pancake mix-MY FAVORITE! Adding chocolate chips enticed my son to try these.
- Flavor your hot cereal
- Sprinkle on toasted pumpkin seeds or popcorn