This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Monday, July 30, 2012

Woolite® Complete Dark Care


I have been give the chance to participate in an exclusive Woolite® Extra Dark Care sampling and vie to become America's Next Top Wooliteer, an exciting opportunity to showcase your love of fashion and spread the word about how Woolite® can keep your denim and dark clothes looking like new for longer.

I was able to share some samples with family and friends. I picked the toughest and dirtiest workers to test the product-Construction workers. I gave four of them a sample for their wives. They loved it. The wives that is. ;-) It's gentle and kept their clothes from fading.



I used my sample on jeans, black little dress and dress pants. They look brand new! I highly recommend Complete care for your delicate clothing and jeans.

Thanks Woolite and Crowdtap for this opportunity & $1 coupon for future purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...