Monday, November 3, 2014

Diffusing Oils


Essential Oil Diffusers use cold-air to disperse oils through a nebulizer into the air. It's one of the most safest and effective ways to utilize the unique benefits of the compounds naturally occurring in the herbs used to extract the oils.

Essential oils work on many different levels – emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally - via the skin and olfactory system. Did you know modern medicine starts with the unique compounds found in the herbs before mixed with synthetic compounds to create the final drug.

My favorite oils to diffuse:

  • Wild Orange neutralizes odors.
  • Respiratory blends for congestion and sinus issues. Ahh to breathe again!
  • Hormonal blends *whisper* to tame that monthly beast

Today my son & I are enjoying the aroma of a respiratory blend which contains Peppermint. He told me that he no longer feels the need to throw up & looks forward to me diffusing daily. I highly recommend checking out Plant Therapy, they are affordable & pure.

You can learn more about essential oils in this book The Heart of Aromatherapy by Andrea Butje.

No comments:

Post a Comment