Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Simple curly hair-styling routine!


 

Once I became a stay at home wife, my spending habits changed drastically. 

My focus was no longer on just myself.

I started to focus on turning my curls from dried out to shiny & bouncy.

Healthy hair means I no longer have to spend so much money on hair products.

 

Healthy hair means spending less money on hair products & more where it matters, my family.



 

I now can spend that money on household items.

I now how more time to do important things for my family.

 

Here is a video showing my very simple styling routine thanks to healthy hair! 

Simple curly hair styling routine!

This is all I do. So simple.

I don't think I could ever go back any other way.

Hair gel probably add more very runny.

I make it myself.

I squish more with my hands.

I don't even always do this.


If you would like to learn how I transformed my curls from dry to bouncing, I have a private community you can join! Let me know that you want more by sending me an email at mbella77@verizon.net










I work with women ages 30+ who want to feel-good w/ comfy & easy to use hair accessories. I help them overcome hair challenges to make them feel empowered. Please join us to learn about hair care, hair-styling, fashion and more. Click the button below.






 






No comments:

Post a Comment