This website often reviews products and receives compensation from the retailers of the products it reviews.

This blog uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.

follow Twitter follow Pinterest follow G+ subscribe subscribe

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crazyforsavings Lilla Rose Sale

Hello to my Lilla Rose fans! Are you ready for an end of summer, welcoming fall sale? Starting September 22nd ending Saturday, September 28th 2013

 

Are you a stay at home Mom looking for a quick way to pull your hair back? Tired of the claw digging into your scalp? 

Are you on top of the latest trends and newest styles?

Lilla Rose has something for everyone. Durable, affordable and fashionable hair accessories for all hair types.

Here is the scoop on the sale! 

 

1) Order  anyone of the four clips posted above.


Multi-Colored Cluster
Open Flower Gold
Dreamcatcher
Festive Fallen Leaf

2) Choose  either a free bobby pin or Mini from this list then message me on facebook. Alternately you can Email me.

 

BP1-1569 Celtic Butterfly
BP1-1564 Skull and Crossbones
BP1-1566 Lovely Circle Stone-set
BP1-1571 Princess Tiara

4-1652 Flip Flop Fun!
4-1166 Crown of Hearts
4-1524 Tree of Life
4-1281 Simple Danglie Sapphire 

 

3) *Spend $25 or more and I will refund the shipping cost via Paypal. Message me after you pay for your order. (not your free item) *Offer Available US only

Alternately you can Email me.



Follow me on Facebook
Visit my LillaRose Shop 


What Size Do I Have?
Your Flexi clip has a tiny marking on the tip of the sliding pin of either blank, XS, S, M, L, XL denoting Mini, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large. Early clips didn't have a size marking, but you can measure the sliding pin's length.
What Size Should I Get?
Review the sizing chart and video below. Try not to over estimate the amount of hair being clipped, and consider the hair style you desire. Finally, watch the videos under the Hair Styles tab to see what else you can do!



Wrap a string or ribbon TIGHTLY around your ponytail. Measure the length and compare it to the chart above. It must be a tight wrap around your hair.


What the video to find your size.


This offer is sponsored by Michele Clarke (Crazyforsavings)-Independent Consultant for LillaRose ONLY for my customers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...